Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies. Cherry Pie Filling, Cinnamon and sugar come together in this soft, warm, gooey, breakfast favorite. Putting a twist on a classic favorite canned cherry pie filling makes this rolls delicious. I'm sorry this wasn't your favorite recipe.
Homemade Cherry Hand Pies have flaky crust and juicy filling! The perfect cherry pie recipe for Summer parties and barbecues! Thanksgiving is literally three days away! You can have Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies
- You need of tubes (12.4 oz.) Cinnamon Rolls.
- It’s of Cherry pie filling (21 oz), or any other flavor you like(apple, peach).
- You need of Sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for topping.
Here's a dessert the family would go crazy over. My cinnamon roll peach hand pies! These hand held cherry pies make for perfect take along picnic or barbecue fare. This recipe was prepared with sweet cherries and it relies on the natural sweetness of the fruit.
Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies step by step
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with butter cooking spray….
- Separate cinnamon rolls from package and place into muffin cups, cinnamon side up, pressing into muffin tin, leave icing off to the side……
- Place 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling into each cup….Then lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over your hand pies……
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 min or until golden brown, let cool for 5 min then remove from muffin tin by using a dull knife to loosen pies….repeat steps with any remaining cinnamon roll dough that is left……
- Drizzle icing over top of warm cinnamon hand pies and serve !.
- Enjoy 😉!!!.
Feel free to prepare it with your favorite cherry variety and adjust the amount of added sugar according to your personal taste. Easy, baked Cherry Almond Hand Pies! A flaky crust with a cherry almond pie filling, dipped in a sugary glaze and topped with sliced almonds. These Quick & Easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls require very little work, yet still yield the tastiest, cinnamoniest, doughiest, finger-lickingyist rolls! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.