Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins. These double chocolate bananas muffins are ridiculously easy to make. . . and even easier to eat. Full of ripe bananas, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate chunks! Socially acceptable for breakfast, but decadent enough for dessert. 😉.
Healthy double chocolate banana muffins made with whole grains and greek yogurt. The Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins were a big hit, and not just for her. I was immediately drawn to your blog. You can have Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s Splash of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of healthy half cup dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
I use dark chocolate in half and they came out great as well! Cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate tip these muffins dangerously towards dessert territory, which is just the way I like my muffins. If you make these vegan double chocolate banana muffins, leave a comment below and rate the recipe on the recipe card. These moist and tender double chocolate banana muffins are quick and easy to make and taste just as decadent as rich chocolate cupcakes!
Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl. Add eggs and mix. Add sour cream and mix. Add milk and vanilla and mix. Add sugar and mix.
- Next add the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Mix well. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips..
- Spray muffin tin well with non stick spray. I used an ice cream scoop and it measured out to be exactly 12 muffin..
- Bake 25-30 mins or until top of muffins bounce back when touched..
Made with coconut flour and raw cacao powder so they're paleo plus nut free, gluten free, and dairy free. Kid approved and great for snacks and dessert! In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full.