Corndog bites. They have a corn dog flavor, but there's no frying involved – these bake up in the oven in just a few minutes. These corn dog bites from Delish.com are scary addictive. Would Easy Baked Corn Dog Bites go over well in your home?
These homemade corn dog bites taste better than anything you'd find in your grocer's freezer section! The batter gets perfectly crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. These low carb corn bread mini muffins with little hot dog bites make the perfect appetizer or kid friendly keto Corn Dog Bites A great snack, appetizer or lunch for the kids. […] Instant Pot Corn Dog Bites. You can cook Corndog bites using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corndog bites
- It’s 1 pack of Hotdogs.
- It’s 2 of —8.5 ounces Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of butter, softened (I used nun stick spray).
Of course you can use any brand of pressure cooker you have. So, today I'm sharing the ultimate crowd pleaser – Vegan Corn Dog Bites. Corn Dog Bites: A recipe to make Easy Corn Dog Bites. The perfect bite-sized snack for parties, BBQs, gatherings that everyone – including the kids – will love!
Corndog bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small mixing bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, eggs, and milk until combined..
- Cut each hotdog into 4 equal pieces..
- Next, coat a mini muffin pan well with the softened butter..
- Spoon about a tablespoon of corn muffin mix into each muffin tin and place a hotdog in the middle of each one..
- Bake in oven for approximately 7-8 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let cool, then dip into mustard, ketchup, or your favorite hotdog topping. (makes approximately 30.).
- Notes- one of my kids helped make them.you can do this in a big muffin pan just cut hot dogs in bigger pieces. I got a mini muffin pan just for this.. and it made 22 muffins and the leftovers batter, I made regular cornbread, as I was almost out of hot dogs, because my child cut them in 3rds and not in 4’s… no big deal…. I just recut the bigger ones..
Fun homemade corn dog bites make a great appetizer, after school snack or lunch box!! Kids totally love these bite sized nuggets of the classic fair treat. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. Homemade Corn Dog Bites disappear fast. Make them for watching the big game or an after school snack!