Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/8 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of buttermilk or milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 3 of bananas mashed very well.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional) i didn't use.
- You need Pinch of cinnamon powder optional.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.Add flour, baking soda and salt to a small bowl and set aside.Mix egg, sugar and oil and stir until well combinedAdd the dry ingredients to the wet and stir well..
- The mixture will be thick and dry.Next add milk, vanilla and bananas and stir until incorporated.Mix in walnuts and pour into a loaf pan..
- Bake 40-45 minutes, checking regularly until a knife comes out clean..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.