Banana and Blueberry Muffins. Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients except blueberries just until flour is moistened.
Blueberry banana muffins are extra moist and filled with sweet and fruity goodness! Make this easy recipe and bring together the best of both worlds! Blueberries add a pop of freshness while ripe bananas make these a little sweet and extra moist. You can have Banana and Blueberry Muffins using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 150 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of medium ripe mashed bananas.
Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with flavors of banana and blueberry and are guaranteed to satisfy any sweets craving. They're naturally low calorie and are the perfect guilt-free breakfast or snack. This is a great way to use up extra bananas and blueberries! Homemade Banana Blueberry muffins with REAL ingredients are perfect for a quick, easy treat.
Banana and Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to Fan Forced 180°. Line a 12 holed muffin tray with either cut baking paper squares or patty pans..
- Cream both sugars and soften butter..
- Sift both flours and cinnamon into wet ingredients. Stir until well mixed..
- Add mashed banana and blueberries. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine, be sure not to over mix..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Once finished let them rest in the tray for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
Whip em up for breakfast or simple snacks. These muffins are chock full of blueberries and bananas. Mash in the bananas using a potato masher or wooden spoon. Stir in the sugar, vanilla, eggs and juice until well combined. Sprinkle the baking soda, baking powder and salt over the top, stir in.