Easy Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. How to Make Banana Pancakes: Preheat a skillet over medium heat, lightly spray with olive oil.
Peel the skins and place the flesh in the bowl. Mash the bananas in the bowl. Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. You can cook Easy Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Oat Flour.
- You need 2 of Mashed Bananas.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth.
Easy Banana Pancakes instructions
- Put everything (except the oil) into a large bowl and mix. Alternatively, for a smoother mixture, add everything into a blender and blend until smooth. You can also use 1 Cup of rolled oats instead of 1/2 flour and 1/2 oats. My batter was slightly thick but adjust to your liking with milk/oats..
- Pour oil into a pan and let it get hot. Use a large spoon to spoon the batter into the pan. If you have a thicker batter, you can shape the pancake whilst in the pan to the shape of your choice..
- When the bottom of the pancake has become solid flip it to cook the other side. Make sure to adjust your heat otherwise it will burn like mine 😄.
- Serve with toppings of your choice or enjoy as is. My son has them plain. I added chia seeds to half of the batter before cooking..
Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch … Pour wet mixture into mashed bananas and stir to combine. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Making banana pancakes is about as easy as adding sliced bananas to our perfect pancake batter. Last weekend we conducted a word association survey to decide which basic and necessary pancake recipe to run. As it turns out, just as many people want the best recipe for banana pancakes as they do for blueberry.