Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread). These double chocolate bananas muffins are ridiculously easy to make. . . and even easier to eat. Full of ripe bananas, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and If you're with Trevor, be sure to check out this berry banana bread recipe (would probably make GREAT muffins), but today, this ones for my fellow. Healthy double chocolate banana muffins made with whole grains and greek yogurt.
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins are the perfect way to start your day! These easy muffins are so fluffy, loaded with chocolate and full of banana flavor. My husband calls these muffins banana split muffins because they taste like a chocolate banana split. You can cook Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of medium spotty bananas (or 2 large).
- It’s of – 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- It’s of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s of milk, at room temperature.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- It’s of dark chocolate chips.
They're made solely with whole wheat Was on the lookout for a relatively healthier banana bread/muffins since few bananas were about to go. These healthful (yet decadent) double chocolate banana blender muffins are easily gluten-free, amazingly delicious, and SO fast to make. No stressing about over mixing muffin batter – the blender does all the work! If I've learned one thing about myself over the last couple of years, it's that I have a.
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard size muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together both of the flours, the cocoa powder, the baking soda and the salt until well combined and set it aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, mash the bananas. Then whisk in the eggs, sugar (if your bananas are super brown and spotty, you can use only 1/2 cup. If they're still pretty yellow, use 3/4 cup), milk, vanilla and melted butter until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. Then fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared pan, filling all the way to the top. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Let them cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For bread, pour the batter into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper hanging over each side. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then lift it out of the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
These Double Chocolate Banana Muffins are perfect for breakfast, brunch, snack or dessert. Now it's time to sift in baking powder, cocoa powder and flour. Mix this with a wooden spoon (or give it a quick mix with electric mixer) and finally. Cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate tip these muffins dangerously towards dessert territory While I still enjoy a good old banana bread (ideally with nuts!), if I want his help eating my baked Luckily, I love chocolate too. To amp up the chocolate-factor of these muffins I take the extra step.