Stuffin Muffins. MORE+ LESS Stuffing Muffins- If you are a fan of those crunchy edges on the stuffing, then fight with your family over them no more! This easy preparation let's everyone enjoy the crunchy stuffing. Stuffing Muffins are a fun way to change up a traditional side dish.
It's super simple and really tasty! 😀 I've actually already made this stuffing quite a few times this year because I love it so much. Stuffing Muffins aka stuff'in are baked in a muffin tin for easy portion control! This classic stuffing recipe is made even more delicious with Pancetta! You can cook Stuffin Muffins using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffin Muffins
- Prepare As needed of my Mom's Dressing see my recipe.
- It’s 1 pound of bulk sausage I used Tennessee Pride Sage.
- Prepare 4 of large honey crisp apples.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
See more ideas about Thanksgiving recipes, Recipes, Food. No matter; stuffing muffins are also preportioned, are easier to serve, have more of those delectable crispy edges, and if — and that's a big if — you have leftovers, they're easy to pop in the freezer to. Stuffing Muffins are a delicious and fun rendition of traditional Thanksgiving stuffing. This small batch version is filled with crumbled Italian sausage, toasted sourdough bread, autumnal herbs and chicken.
Stuffin Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown the sausage and drain..
- Wash peel and core the apples. Shred them and add the sugar and the salt. Let sit covered for 30 minutes then add to the stuffing..
- Add the browned sausage. Mix well..
- Spoon into the muffin pan, that has been sprayed with nonstick spray..
- When all are filled into the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit bake for 35 minutes till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Stuffin' muffins will make your Thanksgiving dinner. Divide stuffing mixture between muffin tin cups. Traditional stuffing is baked in muffin tins so individual servings have more of the delicious, crunchy tops. Stuffin' Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Introducing: stuffing muffins, the perfect way to portion your favorite Thanksgiving side.