Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups. Sloppy Joe fans, prepare to be wowed. These sloppy joes are made with lean ground turkey and crisp bacon in a sweet and tangy Hawaiian-inspired sauce. I love me a good sloppy joe.
For these Hawaiian Sloppy Joes, I recommend Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. You can also use traditional hamburger buns, pretzel buns, brioche buns and if you've forgotten the buns, serve extra sloppy sandwiched in between white bread! ©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com. The traditional Sloppy Joe just got a Hawaiian makeover. You can cook Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups
- You need of Ground Hamburger.
- It’s of sloppy joe sauce.
- Prepare of Pillsbury Sweet Hawaiian Biscuit Rolls.
- You need of Optional: Shredded Cheese, Green Onion, Extra Peppers.
Honey Garlic Chicken Sloppy Joes are an easy weeknight dinner recipe using ground chicken coated in a sweet and savoury honey garlic sauce served on Brioche. The traditional Sloppy Joe just got a Hawaiian makeover. Pineapple, red and yellow peppers, and sweet onion really make these sandwiches stand out. This simple recipe is perfect for busy weeknights and can be prepped and cooked when you're running short on time.
Sweet Hawaiian Sloppy Joe Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a muffin pan and Shape biscuits to fit sections. (like a cup/bowl) Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown..
- Brown hamburger with extra veggies if desired and then mix in sloppy joe sauce..
- Use a spoon to smash down and/or scoop out the middle of the biscuits. You can remove the middles and put them on top later. Or simply push them down to dent the middles..
- Scoop sloppy joe mix into and on top of biscuits..
- Top with the scooped out middle pieces and/or shredded cheese, green onions, or any other toppings you like! Enjoy!.
This sloppy joe recipe is sweet, tangy, zesty and savory, with the perfect texture and consistency. The notoriously messy Sloppy Joe sandwich has long been regarded a lowbrow affair, better suited for kids' lunch trays than a gourmet chef's kitchen. But the truth is, its simplicity is what makes it so fun and perfect for a quick weeknight meal. With just a few unexpected ingredients like sauerkraut or. I made these Hawaiian Sloppy Joes right before we left.