Carrot cake. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Carrot cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake
- You need 150 gr of flour.
- It’s 100 gr of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 120 gr of olive oil.
- It’s 10 gr of baking powder.
- It’s 200 gr of grated carrots (3-4 carrots).
- You need 1 of lemon and grated skin.
- It’s of for the syrup:.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 80 gr of brown sugar.
- Prepare 25 ml of water.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot cake instructions
- Mix eggs and sugar and stir.
- Mix with lemon, lemon skin, baking powder, oil and fluour.
- Bake for 40 minutes (180C).
- 10 minutes before cook, prepare the syrup.
- Cook in small fire all ingredients for the syrup.
- When the cake done, stick all around with fork and put the syrup on the cake.
- Ready to serve!!.
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. All my carrot cake recipes are made with fresh carrots, the perfect blend of spices and a sweet, heavenly frosting! I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.