Banana Bread Muffins. Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease with a little butter. Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl; set aside. Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and.
Just grease or line your muffin pan and you are ready to bake. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately (per recipe below). Mix together until just barely combined. You can cook Banana Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Muffins
- Prepare 3 of medium ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Stir in Eggs & mashed Bananas until well blended. Stir Banana mixture into flour mixture (I used an electric mixer on low). Fill muffin tins with generous amount of Banana batter (I fill almost to the top). Chock-full of sweet ripened bananas and juicy blueberries.
Banana Bread Muffins step by step
- Mash the 3 medium bananas until all mashed up in a medium bowl..
- Add the sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix together..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Fold together to make batter, enough to not see flour. Don't over mix..
- Set oven to 300°F. While oven is warming, butter the cupcake/muffin pan. Fill with batter..
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Then set oven to 250° and let bake for 10-12 more minutes. Insert toothpick into muffin until it comes out not fully clean but not raw. Let cool and Enjoy..
These muffins are great for a midday snack or as part of your breakfast. Made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with pure maple syrup, these moist muffins are delicious, nutritious, and deeply satisfying! Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.