2+ ingredient banana pancakes. Save any chunky, heavy ingredients — like nuts or chocolate chips — for when the pancakes are on the griddle. Pour the eggs over the banana and stir until completely combined. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil.
For these two ingredient pancakes, in a large mixing bowl peel and mash the banana. In a separate bowl or jug, crack and whisk the eggs. Gradually add the eggs to the mashed banana, whisking as you go. You can have 2+ ingredient banana pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2+ ingredient banana pancakes
- Prepare 1 of – banana.
- You need 2 of – eggs.
- You need of Optional ingredients: berries, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- It’s of Optional toppings: maple syrup, honey, sugar, brown sugar, etc.
If you've opted to add baking powder, add this now. EatingWell These delicious and unbelievably simple pancakes are best enjoyed right after cooking. With just eggs and a banana, you can have healthy grain-free pancakes with no added sugar. Serve with maple syrup and yogurt or ricotta cheese to add in some protein.
2+ ingredient banana pancakes instructions
- Mash a banana into a bowl and mix both eggs to create a batter. Leave some small banana chunks. A fork works just fine..
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and coat with either butter or oil..
- Pour 2-3tbsp of batter at a time to create pancakes about 3” in diameter. These pancakes are very thin and won’t be able to flip if they’re too large! (See my mistake photo). Add blueberries/mixins before flipping.
- Once the bottom of the pancake is brown, and the top is making small bubbles around the edges, carefully flip the pancake. My best success was flipping without lifting the spatula- slide the spatula under the pancake, and plop it onto the other side..
- Cook until golden brown. Add toppings and enjoy!.
These two-ingredient banana pancakes prove that sometimes the simplest ingredients can yield the most spectacular results. These pancakes are made with egg and banana. Slightly beat your eggs in a medium sized bowl and then add them into your bananas. Beachbody Banana Pancakes: There are several variations of this two ingredient pancake recipe, but I wanted to share the basic one with you. This one definitely tasted like banana pancakes.