Zucchini, banana muffins. Just wrap the Banana Zucchini Muffins tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap and place in a heavy-duty freezer bag. If you prefer not to use foil directly on your muffins, wrap tightly with parchment paper, then place that into a sealable plastic bag. Be sure to label it with the date.
Stir the banana mixture into the dry ingredients. Shred the zucchini on the small hole of a box grater. The perfect way to use up all that leftover zucchini. You can have Zucchini, banana muffins using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini, banana muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coco powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vanilla or plain yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened cashew milk.
- Prepare 1 of large shredded zucchini.
- You need 2 of banana, mashed.
These muffins are bursting with flavorful banana and cinnamon. In a small bowl mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda, set aside. Mash the bananas in another bowl and then add that along with the zucchini and banana to the wet mixture. Whisk together your egg, oil, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and yogurt or sour cream in a bowl.
Zucchini, banana muffins step by step
- Preheat oven, convection bake 350.F Grease muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mix. Add maple syrup and coconut oil, stir Add egg, whites, vanilla, yogurt and milk. Mix with electric hand mixer Add zucchini and bananas and continue blending, until smooth..
- Pour mixture into greased muffin pan. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Let cool!.
In another bowl mix together your flour, baking soda and powder so they're combined. Pour this into your egg bowl and gently stir just until combined. I love this recipe because it's so easy to customize it to the season. For example, Strawberry Banana Nut Muffins or Blueberry Banana Nut Muffins are great seasonal recipes that you should try! After creaming the butter and sugar, blend in the eggs.