Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin. Here is another simple and easy recipe using a muffin tin: mochi brownies. These muffin-tin mochi brownies are uniquely chewy and tasty with an all-around crispy crust. They are made with Mochiko / glutinous rice flour, ergo gluten-free.
If you've tried this muffin tin brownie , don't forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below. Make sure you really grease the muffin tin so that the brownies don't stick. Melt chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and well-combined. You can cook Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin
- It’s 130 g of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 160 g of Mochiko flour / glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Prepare 15 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 1 g (1/2 tsp) of instant coffee.
- It’s 30 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 200 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 55 g of dark chocolate chips.
Grease the inside of your muffin tin's cups thoroughly with butter, oil or nonstick cooking spray. Pour the brownie batter into each of the holes in your muffin tin. The amount you use should depend on how you want the final product to turn out; using less will make crisper, thinner brownies, while using. Muffin-tin Mochi Brownies – Gluten Free – Spoonful Passion.
Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin step by step
- Weigh and sift all brown sugar, flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and instant coffee into a medium bowl. Whisk to combine well, then set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C. Grease the muffin tray with melted butter and set aside..
- Pour the remaining butter into a medium bowl or measuring jar along with milk and egg. Whisk to combine well..
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk again to combine..
- Pour and divide mixture evenly into 12 muffin holes. Top each with chocolate chips..
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top crust is formed but still springy to the touch..
- Chill them on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Then push each out from the side with a toothpick..
- Hope you enjoy this ultimate chewy brownies as much as I do :).
Great recipe for Mochi Brownies in a Muffin Tin. Here is my favorite brownies recipe and it is gluten-free! These brownies are uniquely chewy and tasty with an all-around crispy crust. These are the perfect little bite-sized treat. I'm not a fan of cutting out brownies from a large pan, so I decided to put them in a muffin tin.