Mini Fruit Tarts. Delicious mini fruit tarts made with a buttery shortbread crust, creamy vanilla custard and topped with fresh fruit. These mini fruit tarts are filled with vanilla pastry cream inside a homemade shortbread crust and Mini-tarts are pre-portioned. Avoid the hazards of slicing a pie with a crumbly or tough crust, a runny.
I even bought the special tart pan with the removable bottom. These tarts are tasty crowd-pleasers that are sure to impress. · Healthy vegan mini fruit tarts with vanilla custard for the most refreshing spring and summer dessert! These cute mini fruit tarts are a wonderful dessert option for parties or potlucks; try them filled with raspberries and blackberries, or your favorite fresh fruits. You can cook Mini Fruit Tarts using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Fruit Tarts
- It’s of for the pie crust :.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of large egg.
- It’s of castor sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It’s of for the custard cream :.
- You need of 2percent milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of large egg yolks.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- It’s of corn starch.
- It’s of additional ingredients :.
- It’s of strawberry,clementine,kiwis.
Mini Fruit Tarts the perfect treat for summer when a variety of fresh fruits are in season! They are an easy dessert to make and look like your own little personal pie. Mini Fruit Tart Recipe – A puff pastry tart shell filled with a no-bake lemon cream cheese filling and Fresh and colorful Mini Cream Cheese Fruit Tarts! This recipe joins some of my other favorits: Sugar.
Mini Fruit Tarts step by step
- To make Pie crust : combine all ingredients(except flour) then beat with electric mixer until smooth. (make sure butter and egg in room temperature).Then add the sifted flour, blend well.Put the dough in the fridge for about 30mins or longer.On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough making sure it doesn't stick to the counter. Cut with round cookie cutter. Place them into the mold(i use mini muffin pan)and bake in the preheat oven in 350°F or 175°C about +/- 15mins.
- To make the custard cream : Warm up the milk until hot, but not boiling.In a medium size pan, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar, the corn starch and the vanilla extract until smooth and fluffy. Add the milk a little bit at a time, whisking well so that no lumps form. Whisk in the rest of the milk..
- Place the pan over medium heat and stir continuously until it reaches a slow boil. The cream will thicken, so be careful not to let it stick to the bottom. Lower the flame and cook for a couple of more minutes, until you reach the desired thickness. Pour the cream in a glass bowl and let it cook down.Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour..
- When the tartlet shells cool down completely and you are ready to serve, cut the fruits into thinly sliced.
- Fill the cookie cups with the custard cream, top with the fruits. Store in the refrigerator if not eaten right away.Enjoy =).
These vegan fruit tarts with custard are about to be your new favorite dessert too 🙂 Easy to make, and decadently creamy and sweet, these mini tarts are refreshing, light, creamy, and undetectably. Mary's easy recipe for oh-so-pretty fruit tarts uses a regular bun tin to make things just that little bit Meanwhile, make the glaze to finish the tarts later. Warm the apricot jam in a saucepan, then pass. With this mini fruit tart recipe I can prep tarts ahead of time and make up any excuse to celebrate at What I love about mini fruit tarts is that they are cute, but also beautiful because of the amazing. I made a few batches of Mini Fruit Tarts to layer on dessert stands and they were the first thing to go.