Apple Muffin. Apple and cheese are a match made in muffin heaven. Get the recipe at Wanna Come With. Watch how to make healthy apple muffins in this short recipe video!
Do you love baking with apples? My mom made these apple muffins for us last week while she was visiting. And I made them again for breakfast this morning. You can cook Apple Muffin using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Muffin
- It’s of Dry Ingredients :.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of cinnamon powder, if desired (optional).
- It’s of Wet Ingredients :.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of large egg.
- You need of cooking oil.
- It’s of grated or chooped apples.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
These muffins aren't too sweet, and they're not too indulgent. These Apple Muffins are incredibly moist and full of cinnamon apple flavor. Apple Muffins – one of the most popular apple recipes on my site. These Apple Muffins are Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bar… Apple Muffins – they are ok.
Apple Muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place muffin liners in a muffin tin..
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients. Stir to combine..
- In another bowl, add all the wet ingredients. Whisk to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined, batter should be lumpy and heavy. Do not over mix..
- Fill the muffin liners 3/4 of the way up..
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving..
But definitely not healthy with two + cups of. Apples long past their prime make for magnificent muffins. What's more, unlike usual muffin, these The result: these fruity, cinnamon-spiced, almond-topped muffins. I like to use spelt flour, with its. Apple muffins are a great way to use up those extra apples.