Basic Chocolate Muffin. Our muffin recipe for chocolate muffins is sure to be a hit with the whole family! If you've been wondering how to make chocolate muffins from scratch, this easy muffin recipe is so simple to try. I based my chocolate muffin recipe off my basic muffin recipe.
Super chocolatey, moist yet dense, with After the first time I made these muffins, I knew that my search for the ultimate chocolate muffins was over. One of THE BEST chocolate muffins we've ever had. Noone could tell that I cut back the sugar or the fat in the recipe. You can cook Basic Chocolate Muffin using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Chocolate Muffin
- You need 1.5 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yugurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Chocolate chip muffins are delicious treats that are great for breakfast or even as a dessert for after dinner. They are the perfect muffins for true chocolate lovers, as they are chocolate flavored and. These tender chocolate muffins with a double hit of chocolate make a delicious breakfast or How to make Chocolate Muffins. Begin by combining the eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla extract in a medium.
Basic Chocolate Muffin step by step
- Preheat oven to 170°Celsius. Grease muffin pans or use paper liners. In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, egg, and vegetable oil. Add and mix the yogurt and water. Fold in the mixed dry ingredients. Scoop into muffin pans..
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean..
See more ideas about Chocolate muffins, Muffin recipes, Recipes. We're starting with our basic muffin recipe and turning it into a truly delightful treat with a double chocolate upgrade. First stir unsweetened cocoa powder into the batter to create a mild base, then. Chocolate,chocolate Breakfast muffins are airy and a chocolate lover's dream. It helps to give these basic chocolate muffins turn into fudgy, decadent breakfast for kids and adults alike.