Delish~Crunchy Crumble Banana Sour Cream Muffins. Great recipe for Delish~Crunchy Crumble Banana Sour Cream Muffins. The bananas and sour cream make them delicously moist. If you want to use plain greek yogurt in place of the sour cream it works just as well.
Beat in eggs, then sour cream. Fold in sifted dry ingredients, stirring just to blend. The crumb baked faster than the muffin, so it was much darker and tasted overdone. You can have Delish~Crunchy Crumble Banana Sour Cream Muffins using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delish~Crunchy Crumble Banana Sour Cream Muffins
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of turbinado sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of very ripe mashed bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Crunchy Crumb Topping.
- It’s 2/3 cup of turbinado sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 1/2 of tblsp cold butter.
The crumb wasn't much of an improvement, next time I will make them without the crumb. Cream together the oatmeal, brown sugar, vanilla, and butter. Scoop up a teaspoon of topping and crumble it on top of each muffin hole. Either serve warm, or cover once cooled to serve the next day for breakfast.
Delish~Crunchy Crumble Banana Sour Cream Muffins step by step
- Mix all the dry ingedients in one bowl. Excluding the crumb topping ingedients..
- Mix the wet ingredients in a seperate bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir just until combined..
- For the crumb topping, mix the dry ingredients. Then cut in the cold butter until it combines to form no larger than pea size crumbs. (Much of it will be smaller).
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, fill your muffin cups..
- Add cumb topping to each muffin generously.
- Bake at 375° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Chocolate-Glazed Banana Muffins Bake and cool muffins as directed. These banana bread crumb muffins taste like something fresh from a bakery! The banana bread muffin is just that; moist, fluffy, tender banana bread in muffin form. And that cinnamony-sugar streusel crumb topping gives the perfect, light crunch on top. Healthy Muffins: Make these Banana Muffins extra healthy with whole wheat flour and swapping the oil with applesauce.