Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of Wheat Flour.
- It’s 2 ripe of Banana.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Jaggery.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s For serving of Honey & Dry fruits.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana Pancakes instructions
- Mash Banana with fork..
- Add half milk to it and whisk..
- Add cinnamon powder, jaggery and baking powder to wheat flour. Mix them.
- Add banana milk mixture to wheat flour dry mix..
- Mix all ingredients well and add oil..
- Keep the batter for 15 minutes..
- On a hot tawa, pour batter. Don’t spread it too much. Let it be a thick layer. Flip after 30 sec..
- Check again after 30 sec. After pan cake is ready from both sides..
- Prepare pancakes with remaining batter in the same way..
- Serve them hot with honey and dry fruits..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.