Heathy double chocolate banana bread. To coarsely crush the graham crackers for this quick bread recipe, pulse them in a food processor or crush them in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.. Double Chocolate Banana Bread Chocolate meets banana in this version of one of the most popular breads we know. We like to make two mini loaves so one can be eaten straight away, and the other can be tucked away for later.
Enjoyed as a snack, breakfast or dessert. This HEALTHY chocolate banana bread recipe will be your favorite way of using up all those overripe bananas. Here are a few tips to help you achieve the best double chocolate banana bread loaf! You can have Heathy double chocolate banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heathy double chocolate banana bread
- Prepare 60 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 60 g of honey.
- It’s 120 ml of milk.
- It’s 60 g of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 3 of medium mashed banana.
- You need 150 g of whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- Prepare 100 g of natural cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 170 g of chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
Use room temperature eggs and sour cream. Fully mix together the melted butter and sugars until thick like paste. The best double chocolate banana bread! This delicious bread is moist and tender with the perfect balance of banana and chocolate flavors.
Heathy double chocolate banana bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5" loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..
Not only does it taste incredible, this banana bread is also gluten free and made with just a few simple ingredients. Before you jump to Heathy double chocolate banana bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food. Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this. This chocolate banana bread recipe is loaded with double the chocolate and tons of bananas!