Sausage & Egg Breakfast Cups. Sausages are a meat product usually made from ground meat, often pork, beef, or poultry, along with salt, spices and other flavourings. Other ingredients such as grains or breadcrumbs may be included. Перевод слова sausage, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. sausage [ˈsɔsɪdʒ]Существительное. sausage / sausages. A sausage is a food usually made from ground meat (normally pork or beef ), mixed with salt , herbs , and other spices , although vegetarian sausages are available.
Finely chopped and seasoned meat, especially pork, usually stuffed into a. Sausage definition is – a highly seasoned minced meat (such as pork) usually stuffed in casings of prepared animal intestine; also : a link or patty of sausage. How to use sausage in a sentence. You can cook Sausage & Egg Breakfast Cups using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage & Egg Breakfast Cups
- It’s 1 lb (455 g) of ground sausage meat.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried parsley.
Most people don't appreciate the best sausage you've ever tasted. For some reason your friends don't care about the countless hours of grinding and. Sausage definition: A sausage consists of minced meat, usually pork, mixed with other ingredients and is. Making sausage is like making a hamburger – the meat is ground, salt, pepper and the required spices are added, and then it is If this prepared meat were stuffed into casings it would become a sausage.
Sausage & Egg Breakfast Cups step by step
- Mix sausage, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and dried parsley in a bowl until well combined..
- Grease a muffin tin and start to form shells with the sausage mix. Cover the sides and leave room in the middle for the eggs..
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, and pepper..
- Pour egg mixture into the middle of each cup..
- Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes, spinach, or toppings of your choice..
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 minutes..
Sausage definition, minced pork, beef, or other meats, often combined, together with various added ingredients and seasonings, usually stuffed into a prepared intestine or other casing and often made. Recipes are listed by ingredient; pork, pork & beef, beef, venison, poultry, lamb. But sometimes a sausage just needs an upgrade. Our inventive recipes show you how to make the most out of a pack of bangers. See more ideas about Sausage recipes, Recipes, Sausage.