Vanilla Cupcakes. These Moist Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make and so moist – for days! They are my new favorite vanilla cupcake! Vanilla cupcakes may seem a little boring, but I think it's good to have one in your recipe collection that you can use over and over again.
These homemade cupcakes are pure classic. They're easy to make, and made from scratch. This is an easy and no fail recipe for the best moist vanilla cupcakes. You can cook Vanilla Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cupcakes
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of fine salt.
- You need of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare of sugar (if you like it sweet you can add a third more).
- You need of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of Your favorite frosting, for topping.
- Prepare of -cup standard muffin tin or two 24-cup mini-muffin tins, cupcake liners.
To make vanilla cupcakes, start by whisking flour, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest in a bowl. Keywords: homemade vanilla cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes. Tag @sallysbakeblog on Instagram and hashtag it #sallysbakingaddiction. Classic vanilla cupcakes don't get the hype they deserve and that's because homemade ones are We wanted a cupcake that was better than any bakery or box, strong vanilla flavor, and perfectly soft.
Vanilla Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and position a rack in the middle of the oven. Line one 12-cup standard muffin tin or two 24-cup mini-muffin tins with cupcake liners..
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl..
- In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes. While beating, gradually pour in the melted butter and then the vanilla..
- While mixing slowly, add half of the flour mixture. Then add all the milk, followed by the remaining flour mixture; take care not to overmix the batter. Divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin tin..
- Bake until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean, rotating the tin about halfway through baking time, 18 to 20 minutes for standard cupcakes or 10 to 12 minutes for minis. Cool the cupcakes in the tin on a rack for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on the rack completely. Frost and decorate as desired..
Decorate these easy vanilla cupcakes with buttercream and the topping of your choice. They're super-simple to make and taste divine – great as a teatime treat. Vanilla Cupcakes are so lovely with their swirls of Confectioners (Buttercream) Frosting. Gone are the days when they were only served at children's birthday parties dressed with a quick swipe of frosting. This easy-to-follow vanilla cupcake recipe makes the best cupcakes ever!