Simple Misua Soup. Cold, rainy days call for this Filipino noodle soup full of prawns, spongy patola squash, and chewy misua noodles, with a hint of fish sauce. In a soup pot, saute garlic and onions in oil. Add stock or water and broth cubes Drop in the misua.
Just brown the ground pork in onions and garlic, add the rest of the ingredients, and you have a delicious soup ready to enjoy in minutes. Misua (also spelled mee sua or miswa) are a very thin variety of salted noodles made from wheat flour. Misua is a very thin variety of salted,made from wheat flour, originated from china. You can have Simple Misua Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Misua Soup
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 packet of misua.
- It’s 1 of broth cube (pork or chicken).
- You need 2 c of water or stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of pre-fried pork meat cubes with garlic.
- It’s Stalk of green onions, chopped.
Ingredients, Misua, patola, pork, onions, garlic, salt,magic sarap. Misua at Patola Soup Cooking Instructions: In a medium Pot, apply heat then pour Canola oil. Add garlic and onions then saute until softened. Add pork and stir-fry until lightly golden brown in color.
Simple Misua Soup instructions
- In a soup pot, saute garlic and onions in oil..
- Add stock or water and broth cubes.
- Drop in the misua. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Drop in the egg. Bring to a boil or until egg is cooked.
- Serve with the fried pork cubes, garlic and green onions on the side. Add to the misua soup as desired. :).
In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken stock or water and bring to a boil. Stir in misua noodles and then lower the heat to simmer. Misua and Meatball Soup is my version of albondigas. I am using thin flour noodles called misua or miswa and I also added loofah gourd, which is known as "patola" in the Philippines.