Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose floor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cardamon powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of mashed bananas.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together in one bowl. All purpose flour, baking powder and cardamon,.
- Whisk the eggs together with sugar until it's pale yellow and kind of it has foam.
- Mic the dry mixed ingridents ito the egg sugar mixture and fold in till mixed..
- Add the vanilla extract, milk and mashed bananas to the mixture them mix till you get a not too thick nor too thin consistency.
- Make sure to use a non stick pan and cook your pancakes without oil.
- Serve with tea for breakfast🙈.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.