Moist banana muffin. Stir the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar together in a bowl. Add the bananas, mayonnaise, and chocolate chips; stir until well combined. Mash bananas in a large bowl.
Banana bread muffins are good for a quick, healthier option snack during your busy day. In order to have extra moist banana muffins always use roasted bananas (from overly ripe bananas) and resist the urge to over mix the batter. Less is more when it comes to mixing any muffin batter. You can cook Moist banana muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist banana muffin
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs (room temperature).
- You need 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 2 cups of mashed ripe bananas.
- Prepare of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins, soaked in red wine for about 30 min,.
- You need of sesame seeds.
Bake up a healthy muffin that everyone in the family will love! Easy Almond Flour Banana Muffins combine simple ingredients to make a moist, fluffy snack that are naturally gluten free, low carb, and easily adaptable for Paleo or Keto diets! In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder,cinnamon and salt; set aside. Line your muffin pan with paper liners.
Moist banana muffin step by step
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale yellow,.
- Add slightly beaten eggs, banana and vanilla extract, mix will..
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt,.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and gently mix, add chopped walnuts and raisins, do not overmix,.
- Pour batter in a 9×4 inch greased loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes in 180℃ or until skewer come out clean,.
In a large bowl mash the bananas. Add the sugar, and egg, and cream the ingredients together. In a separate bowl add the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas.