Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 3 of medium size banana.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnimon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda/khane wala soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s of as required chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/4 cup flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need pinch of salt.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
Banana Bread instructions
- Sub se phela maida ko chan lein then aik bowl main banana mashed karein ache se add oil and whisk well.
- Now add powder sugar vanilla essence aur ache se whisk karein phir add egg and whisk whisk whisk.
- Ab thora thora kar ke maida aur oil add karein aur whisk karein take koi lamps na rahe phir baking soda dal kar ache se milai end main pinch of salt add karein aur mix karein.
- Ab bread pan ko oil se grease karein butter paper lagai again oil se grease karein batter dalen aur chocolate chips dalen upper se tap karein ache se kay air bubbles nikal jai.
- Phir phela se preaheat oven main dalen 180 degree par for 25 to 30 mins ya itna kay toothpick clean aye.
Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The key to a loaf of delightful banana bread is its moistness. Here are some tips and tricks to ensure that your banana bread doesn't turn dry: The bananas have to be over-ripe.