Fluffy Banana Bread. This Vegan Banana Bread is fluffy, gluten-free, and absolutely delicious. Note: This post has been updated with new photos and. Come along and hang out with me as I show you how to make this Fluffy Banana Bread that's Vegan, Gluten-Free, and so dang easy to make!
Ever try a banana bread recipe that turns out more like a brick than a loaf of bread? Try this recipe for a fluffy, tasty treat that the whole family will enjoy! Pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy a slice of this vegan banana bread. You can have Fluffy Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of 1 pinch salt.
- Prepare of Raisins (optional).
Made with a flax egg, naturally sweetened, and makes a great snack all week long! If you have overripe bananas lying around, don't throw them in the trash. Make this easy banana bread instead! I make this about twice a month when the bananas don't get eaten up and start to brown.
Fluffy Banana Bread step by step
- Add eggs and sugar, mix on high speed until foamy..
- Add mashed bananas into the egg foam and mix on high speed for 1 minute..
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix on low speed until incorporated..
- Add melted butter in the mixture and mix with a spatula until even..
- Coat a baking pan with oil and pour the batter into it..
- Sprinkle raisins on top of the batter and bake at 350 degrees F for about 35 minutes..
This recipe is quick and easy and I always get the most fluffiest and sweeter than any other recipe, banana. If you love vegan banana bread and fluffy chocolate pancakes, this easy recipe is what you need! They're super delicious, rich in chocolate flavor, requiring less ingredients and can easily be made. This is a very simple banana bread. Very easy to make and very banana-y.