Clover leaf luncheon rolls. These soft and buttery homemade cloverleaf rolls are an absolute treat and very versatile. They pair well with any food, sweet or savory. A basket of cloverleaf rolls might look humble sitting next to a burnished bird or a crown roast, but don't underestimate its importance at a meal Buttery and salt-kissed, the little pillows are essential from beginning to end Start dinner with a warm roll, maybe Cloverleaf Rolls.
With a wonderfully salty top and a rich, yeasty texture, these rolls are a perfect addition to any meal. Homemade bread was always a staple in my house growing up and Cloverleaf Dinner Rolls happened to be the first style of rolls I learned to make and still one of my favorite. These Cloverleaf Rolls are rich and buttery with a fun pull-apart clover shape. You can have Clover leaf luncheon rolls using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Clover leaf luncheon rolls
- You need 1 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 of level teaspoons salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 package of yeast.
- You need 3 cups of sifted flour.
Try these dinner rolls for Sunday dinner or Thanksgiving! Using frozen bread dough is a quick creative way to make dinner rolls, perfect for serving to guests at Quick Cloverleaf Herb Rolls. To make the Cloverleaf Rolls: Grease the wells of a muffin tin and set aside. Do you have dinner roll duty for Thanksgiving?
Clover leaf luncheon rolls step by step
- Mix yeast in 1/4 cups warm water.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Make dough of flour sugar salt butter and milk.
- When Luke warm add flour yeast beat till smooth.
- Cover bowl place in pan of warm water until double in size..
- Add enough sifted flour to stiffen turn on floured bored knead until smooth.
- Place in greased bowl place bowl in pan of warm water.
- Cover until mixture is double in its size.
- Place on lightly floured board cut dough in pieces size of marble dip in melted butter.
- Place three in well greased muffin tins cover let rise to double its size.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes..
- Brush with melted butter..
I was thinking of buying rolls but then I saw this recipe and saw how easy it was to make my. Make these easy rolls using refrigerated biscuits, melted butter and seasonings like onion flakes, poppy seeds and sesame seeds. Cloverleaf rolls are attractive dinner rolls that can be easy to make if you are good with bread, or have a helpful bread machine to do the mixing for you. OLD-FASHION CLOVERLEAF ROLLS Classic old-fashion cloverleaf rolls are an absolute treat and very versatile. Baking the rolls in muffin tins developed perfect browning and added a little crunch to contrast the fluffy interior of our Cloverleaf Rolls.