Blueberry cheese muffins. When it comes to eating a low-carb diet, we often feel like we give up some of our favorite carb filled recipes. But, it's super easy to transition them to work with your new. These blueberry cream cheese muffins bake up so fluffy, moist and tender!
These streusel-topped blueberry cream cheese muffins are super soft, packed with plump blueberries, and filled with a cream cheese surprise. On Saturday, Zach and I went (with my parents). These blueberry cream cheese muffins are PERFECT with coffee or tea! You can have Blueberry cheese muffins using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cheese muffins
- You need 4 ounces (114 g) of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of buttermilk or 1/4cup milk + 1/4tbsp white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of frozen blueberries + 1tbsp flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese, cubbed.
- Prepare of Streusel topping:.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cane sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, grated.
Serve them piping hot with a pat of whipped butter and then call me over! These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. For another spin on these muffins. · Easy Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins – the perfect recipe for blueberry muffins, filled with cream cheese and topped with streusel!
Blueberry cheese muffins instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F or 175°C. Line one 20 mini muffin tin with muffin paper or 12 original muffin tin..
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Sift and set it aside..
- Make streusel top: mix grated butter, sugar, and flour with fork. Put in the freezer before use..
- With hand mixer, cream the cream cheese, butter, and sugar until fluffy. About 1-2 minutes..
- Put the egg in, keep mixing it with slow speed. When it's Incorporated, add in buttermilk and vanilla. Continue mixing until, well mixed..
- Mix in the dry ingredients all in once. Mix with wooden spoon for about 4 circle then add blueberries and cubbed cheese. Do not over mix the batter or the muffin will be dense..
- Fill the prepared muffin tin with the batter until full. Put streusel on top..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Poke with a skewer to check if the muffins are done. When the skewer comes out clean, the muffins are done..
Who knew that blueberry muffins would be a million times better with cream cheese? This scrumptious blueberry cheesecake muffins recipe is packed full of plump, juicy blueberries. You will love these cream cheese muffins because they are so flavorful and easy to make. Like the original recipe, these blueberry cream cheese muffins bake up tall and round with a sweet Served with some butter right out of the oven – these blueberry cream cheese muffins are terrific! These cream cheese Keto Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins are super moist and they're an excellent source of antioxidants, making them a delicious and nutritious way to start your day off on the right foot.