Easy Muffins. This muffins recipe is very easy to make and very tasty. I hope you will likes my recipe today. Thank you everyone for watching the muffin video.
Take your pick from tempting chocolate or fruit versions, plus cheesy savoury bakes. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Blueberry Muffins I. These easy breakfast muffins are made with only a few ingredients and use just one bowl and spoon! You can cook Easy Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Muffins
- It’s 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of white sugar.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of Up to 1 cup choc chips, nuts, fruit, etc.
- You need of For chocolate muffins, 2 tbsp cocoa powder replaces 2tbsp flour.
Once you make this easy muffin recipe, it'll become your new favorite easy breakfast! This is an easy muffin recipe that can be used as a base recipe for a variety of muffin flavors. These basic muffins are delicious as is for a side dish or dessert or the batter can be flavored with extracts. See more ideas about Muffin recipes, Easy muffin, Recipes.
Easy Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced (392°F or Gas Mark 6).
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix until combined..
- Mix all wet ingredients separately in another bowl until mostly mixed..
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix thoroughly, but not so much as to end up with tough muffins. A few floury areas are fine! The mixture should be neither wet or the consistency of play-dough..
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases and scoop the mixture into each case. Personally, I use an ice cream scoop, as a heaped scoopful is perfect for one muffin..
- Put the muffins in the oven for 15-20 minutes, checking them about 5 minutes before they're due to come out..
- Now, you can ice your muffins or serve them as they are. Guaranteed to be delicious every time, and a favourite with kids and adults alike..
This easy Apple Streusel Muffins Recipe is so easy and so flavorful. Perfect for a grab and go breakfast. Baked goods are so tempting with your morning joe order, but you can save some coin (and calories, if you care) by whipping up a weekly. These vanilla muffins are super easy to mix and bake, and they bake up fluffy and delicious. Serve them with your favorite preserves or jam.