Banana Protein Muffins. I'm SUPER excited to be adding these protein muffins on my site along side some of my favorite other healthy muffin recipes like these regular Healthy Banana Muffins, Healthy Apple Muffins and Healthy Carrot Muffins. Muffins are one of my favorite easy, portable breakfasts – so having a high protein option to enjoy makes me so happy! Banana Protein Muffins Be the first to rate & review!
They're made with grain free almond flour, but still fluffy, and moist. These healthy banana protein muffins are made with whole food ingredients, so you can eat them guilt free. AND there is only one bowl required. You can have Banana Protein Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Protein Muffins
- Prepare 3 cup of Quick oats.
- It’s 3 of Very ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 scoops of vanilla whey protein powder.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Almond milk (unsweetened).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Stevia in the raw.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of Blueberries or 1/4 cup choc chips.
It's perfect if you're counting macros or you want a high protein muffin for breakfast! I've played around with protein muffins in the past but I hadn't had much success (until recently). Most of the ones I tried were too chewy, gummy, or eggy for my tastes. Perfectly soft and fluffy, these banana protein muffins are the perfect way to start your morning or to enjoy as a mid-afternoon snack!
Banana Protein Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine all ingredients except for oats and blueberries. Whisk, stir or use an immersion blender to combine. Stir in oats..
- Prepare 18 muffin tins with foil liner. Spray with cooking spray..
- Fold blueberries into batter and scoop batter into muffin tins..
- Bake for 17-20 min, until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy :).
Not only are they delicious, but the added protein and whole grains will help to keep your nice and full! Make them ahead for meal prep for easy grab-and-go during the week. These healthy and delicious gluten free vegan banana protein muffins are packed with plant-based protein, are subtly sweet, super moist, and perfect for nutritious snacking any day of the week, any time of day! Banana Oat Protein Muffins Super healthy, gluten-free, flourless and refined sugar-free, these protein-packed delicious muffins are all you need for a quick snack or breakfast. These protein banana oat muffins are delicious and high in fiber too!