Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana pancakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 4 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of I cup of water.
- It’s 2 sachet of peak milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted Butter.
- You need of Honey.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes step by step
- Mash the bananas..
- Break the egg in the mashed bananas and whisk..
- Sieve the flour together with the dry ingredients..
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together. Finally add the water to ur desired thickness and mix..
- Using a nonstick pan fry with salted butter..
- Serve with honey on top..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.