Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of vanilla etract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 8 tbs of melted butter.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
Banana bread instructions
- If life gives you brown bananas you make banana bread.
- Mash the bananas into the melted butter add the eggs, mix with flour,sugar, cinnamon, vanillah extract, salt, & baking powder to form a dough.
- Bake at 350degree an hour and it's done.
Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need.