Bacon Tomato Cups. DIRECTIONS Combine bacon, tomato, onion,Swiss Cheese, mayonnaise and basil in a bowl and mix well. Press one layer into each greased miniature muffin cup. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon and Tomato Cups.
Narrow search to just "tomato bacon cups" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. Gluten-Free Bacon Tomato Cups are the perfect gluten free party food!. These gluten-free bacon tomato cups are the perfect gluten-free appetizer! You can cook Bacon Tomato Cups using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Tomato Cups
- Prepare of bacon, crispy cooked.
- Prepare of medium tomato seeded.
- You need of small onion (opt) or use dried/dehydrated onions.
- It’s of shredded Swiss cheese 3/4 cups.
- It’s of mayo.
- Prepare of basil.
- It’s of refrigerated flaky biscuits.
Crumble bacon into a medium mixing bowl, and mix with tomato, onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise Place each half into cups of the prepared mini muffin pan. Fill each biscuit half with the bacon mixture. Savory biscuit muffin cups with Swiss cheese, bacon, tomato and onion. Crumble bacon into a medium mixing bowl, and mix with tomato, onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise.
Bacon Tomato Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Coarsely chop bacon, tomato, and onions..
- Grate cheese (if you're not able to find shredded or grated cheese)..
- Mix beacon, tomatoes, onions, grated cheese, basil and mayo and set aside..
- Separate each biscuit into 3 thinner biscuits..
- Lay each biscuit over a mini-muffin pan cup..
- Press into cup..
- Fill cups with mixture..
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown..
Reviews for: Photos of Bacon Tomato Melts. Don't fill your little cups until just before serving so that they stay nice and crisp. Tomato Bacon Pasta is a quintessential example of how to make a quick pasta dish that's totally slurp-worthy with just a few ingredients. All you need is bacon, canned tomato, pasta and a few pantry. Tomato Bacon Cups – SOOO good!!!