Sausage Crescent Rolls. Spicy seasoned sausage mixed with cream cheese and wrapped in crescent rolls. For a different variation, add thin slices of pepperoni on the bottom of crescent roll before the sausage mixture and. These sausage rolls are so good, you can't have just one.
Easy Sausage Crescent Rolls, Breakfast Casserole With Crescent Rolls, Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Top sausage-crescent-rolls-breakfast recipes just for you. Sausage Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls – Appetizers made of crescent rolls stuffed with sausage and cream cheese. Great for a party or breakfast brunch. You can have Sausage Crescent Rolls using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Crescent Rolls
- Prepare 1 lb of Sausage.
- Prepare 2 can of Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 each of Egg White.
- Prepare 1 of Poppy Seeds.
Separate the crescent rolls and arrange into two rectangles. Form the sausage mixture in a log lengthwise down the center of each rectangle. Fold the long sides of pastry over to cover the sausage. Whether you're having these yummy sausage crescent rolls for breakfast, an after-school-snack or.
Sausage Crescent Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a skillet: Scramble sausage and drain grease..
- Mix in soften cream cheese.
- Spoon mixture on crescent triangle roll and roll up..
- Coat each roll with egg white and sprinkle poppy seed on top..
- Bake in middle of oven approximately 20 minutes..
- Serve whole or slice rolls in forths..
Crescent Sausage Rolls recipe: Try this Crescent Sausage Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. Unroll crescent dough and separate into two. The sausage I used was a pork and turkey sausage blend. Simply bake breakfast sausage, eggs, and cheddar cheese with the Crescents your family loves and you'll have the perfect sausage crescent rolls to start your day. There is nothing better than going to a get together or.