Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 3 of large banana.
- It’s 225 g of self raising flour.
- You need 175 g of caster sugar.
- You need 125 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 50 g of pecan nuts.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160c / 325 f.
- Grease the loaf tin..
- Peel and mash the bananas in a bowl..
- Beat in the rest of the ingredients, apart from the pecan nuts, until well combined..
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and spread out evenly..
- Arrange the pecan nuts over the top..
- Bake from 1 hours until golden,well risen and firm to the touch..
- Leave the loaf to rest in the tin for 30 minutes, then trun out onto wire rack..
- Leave to cool completely and cut the slices..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.