🍌 Banana pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. What you'll need To Make Banana Pancakes.
Whisk with a fork to combine. Mix in the milk and vanilla extract. Pour the banana mixture and melted. You can cook 🍌 Banana pancake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍌 Banana pancake
- It’s 1 tin of flour.
- Prepare Half of tin milk.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Easy to make, naturally sweetened, and ultra satisfying, we think our. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER.
🍌 Banana pancake instructions
- In a clean bowl mash the bananas,wisk the eggs and add it to the mashed bananas.
- Add the milk to the mashed bananas,wisk it well and add your flour that you added water enough to make it thick and wisked well.
- Using non stick fry pan,start frying your batter just as you fry an egg on both sides,do the same process until the batter is finshe and you will have something like this👇.
- Now your pancake are ready,served best as breakfast!.
Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Mash the bananas until broken up (but still chunky ish – we're not looking for pureed bananas). Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter.