Crescent roll Pizza ring. Warning: Making crescent ring recipes is addicting. Spinach Dip Crescent Roll Ring [Vegan]One Green Planet. Crescent Roll PizzaScrappy Geek. butter, red bell pepper, pizza sauce, small red onion, mozzarella.
Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the pizza sauce. Crescent Roll & Doritos Taco Pizza Bake. Are you looking for an easy dinner or easy potluck dish? You can cook Crescent roll Pizza ring using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crescent roll Pizza ring
- You need of crescent rolls.
- You need of pizza sauce.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of ground sausage.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Italian herbs.
- Prepare of Optional: 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- Prepare of butter.
A delicious Taco Ring made from refrigerated crescent roll dough stuffed with taco meat and cheese. An Italian Sub Crescent Roll Ring is packed full of ham, salami, capicola, and provolone. Refrigerated crescent roll dough rectangles are arranged to form a circle, filled with pizza sauce, lots of cheese, and pepperoni and rolled up and baked for a new twist on your favorite pizza. Spread pizza sauce around the entire ring closest to the center.
Crescent roll Pizza ring instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease baking sheet or round pan..
- Place crescents around the pan as pictured. We used 12 out of the 16 crescents..
- Cook your sausage and crumble. Layer in pan on top pizza sauce, sausage, cheese, some of the herbs, onion and garlic powder..
- Close crescent rolls over the top and bake 12-15 minutes. When it’s finished melt butter and mix with minced garlic and brush on top. Serve with parmesan cheese on top or ranch..
Pizza crescent ring (pizza corona) with spinach, mushrooms & vegan cheese. Great vegan + gluten-free party food which will impress your guests. This pizza ring was the same idea, but tasted so delicious. My kids had a great time helping me make this pizza ring and it sure was tasty. If using a baking sheet, you may want to lightly spray it with nonstick cooking spray.