Banana Pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Banana Pancake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain flour -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar -.
- Prepare 4-5 of Riped banana.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg – med.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanillin.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. I admit that flipping the pancakes could be tricky. Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are.
Banana Pancake instructions
- Mash banana using fork (keep aside).
- Add sugar and egg. Mix with mashed banana. (Mix using spatula).
- Add flour, salt and vanillin. (Mix using spatula).
- Add milk and mix well using spatula.
- Heat non stick pan. Spread butter to easily toss the pancake.
- Serve with banana and honey (kids would love this).
You might need to practice to make banana pancakes like boss. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash.