Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Best Recipe for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This video will show you How to make perfect chocolate chip banana bread in an easy one bowl method.
Add a cup of chopped nuts to the loaf to give this sweet breakfast favorite a crunchy twist. This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe has been years in the making. I have made plenty of loaves of banana bread but since I started Modern Honey, I have become determined to figure out how to make the best versions of a recipe. You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of & 3/4 cups all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed bananas.
Hey we are all trying to be the best version of ourselves so why. Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! This banana bread can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to recipe! But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl or mixer, mix the sugar and melted butter..
- Once those are mixed nicely, add the eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, add the lemon juice, sour cream, chocolate morsels, and bananas. Mix until nicely blended..
- Next, place your batter into your greased loaf pan and shake the pan. You're trying to make the batter as flat as you can..
- Place pan into the oven and leave for 60-65 minutes. Your banana bread is done when you can stick a toothpick into the center, and it comes out clean.(aside from the melted chocolate).
- Let the bread sit in the pan for 10 mins. Then remove and let it cool on a wire rack. All done! Enjoy your yummy banana bread!.
This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. I absolutely adore banana bread, and ever since posting my recipe for a straight up delicious vegan banana bread, I have been wanting to try it with chocolate chips! And this vegan chocolate chip banana bread tastes as good as it sounds. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.