Banana Oat Muffins. In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla. Add the mashed banana, and combine thoroughly.
Fold oats and walnuts into batter. Scoop batter into the muffin cups using a large ice cream scoop. Add banana mixture to dry ingredients. You can have Banana Oat Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Oat Muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flower.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of mashed bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of canola oil.
Banana Oat Muffins Chopped pecans add pleasant crunch to these hearty banana oatmeal muffins with rich flavor. These muffins are low in cholesterol, but you'd never know it. My husband and I love them. Whip up a batch of these diabetic-friendly Banana-Oat Muffins for a quick and easy snack or add them to complete a balanced breakfast.
Banana Oat Muffins step by step
- Grind Oats.
- Add all dry ingredients together..
- Add all wet ingredients together..
- Stir all ingredients together. Let sit for a few minutes (2-4). Stir some more and then pour into 12 muffin cups..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes..
- Take out of oven. Let sit in pan for 5 minutes and then serve..
These muffins can be eaten over several days or frozen and enjoyed for up to a month. In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla and butter. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups. In a large bowl, mix together the smashed banana, oats and vanilla.