Best ever banana bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, oil, eggs, and vanilla. This recipe makes the best banana bread ever – seriously. It is so tender, so rich in banana flavor and so, so easy to make. You can cook Best ever banana bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best ever banana bread
- It’s 5 of browned bananas.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted real butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need .5 cup of ground pecans.
- Prepare .5 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need .5 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare .5 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Honey.
You don't even need an electric mixer – just a fork to mash the bananas and a wooden spoon to mix the batter together. This is the only banana bread recipe you'll ever need. In a large bowl, cream sugar, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Home cook BAKERMANJEFF says, "This banana bread lives up to its name as 'best banana bread.' It freezes perfectly and tasted just as good a week later as when I had just baked it." The perfect banana bread has a strong banana flavor and a caramel-brown crust (and yes, I'll award extra points if that crust has a crunchy sugar topping).
Best ever banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In electric mixer combine: softened butter, eggs, sour cream,1 cup brown sugar, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons honey..
- In separate bowl sift together: salt, baking soda and flour..
- Mash bananas put aside..
- In a small bowl add cinnamon,1/4 cup sugar and chopped pecans. Mix together. This will be used to garnish the top of bread mixture once poured in bread pan..
- Add flour mixture and ground pecans to the electric mixer. Once blended, add mashed bananas..
- Pour into bread pan. Add cinnamon mixture to top of batter..
- Place in oven for 1 hour 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear. Cover top of bread with honey. Allow 1 hour to rest in pan prior to removing..
Banana bread should be moist and tender, but still able to hold a firm slice. How the bread holds up to toasting the next morning is also under consideration. A good recipe for banana nut bread is one of the most cherished items in a baker's recipe box. A favorite with many families, a slice of banana bread is a welcome treat at breakfast, in lunch boxes, and after evening mealtimes. Banana bread is also quick and easy to make, which makes it a popular recipe for novice bakers to choose.