Easy Homemade Udon Soup. Divide the udon into four bowls. Arrange the spinach, leeks, chicken, kamaboko, and mushrooms on top of the noodles, around the sides. Pour the boiling stock equally into the bowls.
Whenever I feel very lazy and really do not want to be twirling to cook in my kitchen, but I still prefer to eat homemade food. All I need is fast and easy food that I can make it in minutes. And udon noodle soup is always the best choice. You can have Easy Homemade Udon Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Udon Soup
- It’s of Udon noodle.
- You need Slices of shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Peas.
- You need of Light soy sauce.
- Prepare of Dark soy sauce.
- You need of Cayennes peppers (optional).
- You need of Mushrooms powder (chicken powder).
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-2 slices of ginger.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper and salt.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- It’s of Hard boiled eggs (optional).
Udon soup is pure comfort in a bowl. A major bonus is how quick and easy it is to make! Udon is a type of noodle made of wheat flour, kneaded and cut into long, fairly thick strips. Although the origin of udon is up for debate, it has been a part of Japanese cuisine since ancient times.
Easy Homemade Udon Soup step by step
- Boil the peas, just until boiled and immediately take of from the heat and soak it in the cold water (ice water).
- In a pan boil a water then add the shiitake mushrooms along with all the seasoning. Accept sesame oil. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes..
- Then add the frozen udon noodle and let it cook until the noodles are separated and cooked through. Lastly add 1-2 drops of sesame oil. Stir well..
- Arrange the noodles in to a bowl topping with cooked peas, hard boiled egg (optional), and green onion. And ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Prepare noodles according to package directions, and drain. Toss with a teaspoon of sesame, olive, vegetable or canola oil to prevent them from sticking together, and set aside. Cook udon noodles according to packet directions, or recipe if you're making them by hand. Top with sliced spring onion, bonito and chilli […] Easy Homemade Udon Soup. Prepare noodles according to package directions, and drain.