Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- In a bowl, stir all the dry ingredients together making sure no flour or sugar clumps.
- Add vanilla, egg and mix.
- Add bananas and mix well.
- Grease/spray loaf pan.
- Pour batter into loaf pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake time varies, it took me 45 minutes but im in the mountains! On the valley floor this took me 55 minutes.
- Baking tips: 1. Every oven varies on time 2. Elevation affects baking time as well.
Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need.