BBQ pizza. Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. Grilling pizza isn't just an alternate method for when you don't want to heat up your Successful Grilled Pizza Belongs to the Organized. I actually used to be very intimidated by grilling.
Jenny Jones makes a crispy-crust barbeque chicken pizza at home, wood-fired oven style, using a pizza stone for the best crust ever. BBQ Chicken Pizza, with tender grilled chicken, lots of cheese and a homemade sauce, is better This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when. Stir in cabbage, onion, and carrot; toss to coat. You can cook BBQ pizza using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ pizza
- Prepare 1 of pillsbury premade pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey bbq sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced purple onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed or pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Optional garnish: bbq drizzle, dried parsley flakes.
Top pizza with cabbage mixture, parsley, and red pepper. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza.
BBQ pizza step by step
- Heat oven to 400 and press crust into greased baking sheet. Bake just the crust 6 min then remove and top with bbq, all toppings and then cheese..
- Bake additional 8-9 minutes..
- Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes to make the cheese speckled and a little crispy then top with parsley flakes and bbq drizzle if desired..
Switch up pizza night with this Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe! Barbecue sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon, and cilantro, this BBQ Chicken Pizza will be a new favorite. Turn pizza night into a family affair with this BBQ Beef Pizza that is easy enough for the kids to help! Come to BBQ Chicken Pizza Country. The Best Bbq Pizza Sauce Recipes on Yummly