Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. You can cook Banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl.
Banana pancakes step by step
- Mash/blend the bananas and pour in a bowl.
- Add the egg and mix well,then add oil, sugar and milk. Mix properly till the mixture is well incorporated. Now sift the flour and baking powder and add in the mixture. Mix properly till its smooth. Set aside for 30 minutes..
- Cook for 4minutes each side on medium heat..
- Ready to serve..
Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake.