Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 4 of bananas.
- It’s 125 g of butter.
- It’s 150 g of brown sugar.
- You need 175 g of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of table spoon of cinnamon.
- It’s of little bit of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of table spoon of baking powder.
- You need 50 g of cashews.
- You need 70 g of chocolate chips.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- Melt the butter and wait a bit to cool down a bit..
- Mash the bananas, add brown sugar and eggs..
- In the banana mix add melted butter and cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Add flour and baking powder and mix well..
- Add cutted cashews and chocolate chips..
- Bake at 160℃ for 55 minutes. When cold can put some powdered sugar on top..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.