Best Ever Banana Bread. This is definitely THE BEST banana bread I've ever come across- but I swear I've made it even better. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
In a large bowl, toss together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, oil, eggs, and vanilla. This recipe makes the best banana bread ever – seriously. You can cook Best Ever Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Ever Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
It is so tender, so rich in banana flavor and so, so easy to make. You don't even need an electric mixer – just a fork to mash the bananas and a wooden spoon to mix the batter together. This is the only banana bread recipe you'll ever need. In a second bowl, combine flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and walnuts; stir into banana mixture just until combined.
Best Ever Banana Bread instructions
- Mash up 4 peeled ripe bananas. In a mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter. Add the eggs and cream together. Fold in bananas..
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix into the banana mixture. Do not over beat. Add vanilla and stir again..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bread pan. Add mixture to pan. Bake for 55 min. May add nuts or chocolate chips if desired..
A good recipe for banana nut bread is one of the most cherished items in a baker's recipe box. A favorite with many families, a slice of banana bread is a welcome treat at breakfast, in lunch boxes, and after evening mealtimes. Banana bread is also quick and easy to make, which makes it a popular recipe for novice bakers to choose. This is the best banana bread recipe ever! It is super easy to make, extremely moist and full of sweet banana flavors and aromas.