Sweet Yet Spicy Guava Bbq Wings.
You can have Sweet Yet Spicy Guava Bbq Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Yet Spicy Guava Bbq Wings
- It’s 2 lb of chicken wings.
- You need of adobo.
- You need 3/4 cup of guava jelly.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 dash of oil (for searing).
Sweet Yet Spicy Guava Bbq Wings instructions
- Season chicken with the adobo..
- In a bowl mix the guava jelly, bbq sauce, garlic and pepper flakes..
- Sear the chiken wings to your desire crispness..
- Set oven to 350 and place the seared chicken wings on a baking dish and pour over the guava sauce, cover and bake them for an hour..