Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Then mix together remaining wet ingredients: Greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. These Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins have a flavour that is a match made in heaven, recreated in your kitchen!
In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla. Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. These dark chocolate banana muffins are supremely moist and fudgy, packed with double the chocolate in the form of both chocolate chips (inside and on top) and cocoa powder (a lot), and their high-rise domed tops are prime for picking, munching, and licking off your fingers. You can have Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of four.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hershey special dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar not brown.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 3 large of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
When two of the best flavors combine into one delicious loaf, you get this incredibly moist and rich dark chocolate banana bread. This soft banana bread is baked with dark chocolate and studded with chocolate chips. It's sweet, deep, lush, and has the perfect balance of both banana and chocolate. An easy banana chocolate chip muffin recipe made with ripe bananas and basic pantry staples.
Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray..
- In large bowl whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In medium-sized bowl combine mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- Lightly fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Bake about 10-15 minutes until bread muffins have risen and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
This is a delicious grab and go breakfast and a fun weekend baking project. People have been turning to baking to ease their anxieties these days. If you'd like, you can place a very thinly sliced banana slice on top of the muffin before baking. These banana chocolate chip muffins are quick to make, full of banana flavor, aren't too sweet, and have crunchy tops, and they taste just like banana bread! They are delicious with or without the chocolate chips, or you can replace the chocolate chips with nuts.